Welland Telegraph Souvenir Edition - Business Section - 1907Page Twenty Four
For purity of drugs he uses and sells, the high grade of all the wares carried by him, and especially for the skill as an optician, Mr. Frank K. Brown enjoys a high reputation, and one of the handsomest and best equipped drug stores in Port Colborne is that owned and conducted by him.  It was established in 1891, and is modern in its furnishings.  It is stocked with a full line of the purest of drugs and chemicals, patent medicines of standard quality, toilet articles and requisites for the sick room, physicians' and surgeons' supplies and druggists' sundries.  A specialty is made of the compounding of physicians' prescriptions, in which only the best of ingredients are used and the most skilled clerks employed.  Optical work is the specialty, and a full line of these goods is carried.  Eyes are tested free and fitted with spectacles and glasses at moderate cost.  Mr. Brown's store is connected with phone No. 1, and all calls at any hour are promptly attended to.  He is a skilled pharmacist, being a graduate from the Ontario School of Pharmacy, and holds a diploma from the Optical Institute fo Canada at Toronto.
Source:  1907 Welland Telegraph Souvenir Edition, page 24, Welland, Ontario, Canada.